This morning I been working on a wired case with Cashbook Management Module, the case was many error messages shown up upon saving the payment line:
First error was:
An error occurred executing SQL statements.
Then: GPS Error: 58
Then: SQL Error: 8114 Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 10.0 SQL Server Error converting data type varchar to datetime.
Then: ODBC Error: 37000
I felt like I am guilty! And thought that everything will be missed up after clicking tons of OK’s, then I decided to move on and look for the reasons behind this miss.
Running SQL Profiler Trace identified the query that been causing this error below:
Finally I noticed that the time attached to the query is ‘12:00:00 ص’ instead of ‘12:00:00 AM’
I replaced Arabic character in my time format from Arabic to English and it worked like a charm!!!