Got a wired case this morning with one of my customers, they said that “some” receiving’s are not printing and other are working fine!
I tried the following:
1. Created multiple receiving’s and none caused the issue.
2. Compared the printable receiving and non-printable receiving in POP10300 and POP10310 and found them looks the same.
3. The user was a power user, not a permission issue.
4. The issue occurs on all machines, not a single machine.
5. The “shared” dictionaries were fine, tried to delete customizations and the issue remain.
Finally it turned to be a batch status issue! The batch status were incorrect and reverting that to “0” in SY00500 table fixed the printing.