For companies that has allot of checkbooks inside the company premises and would like to have additional features in Banks Management Module, they might need to take a look to the following features in Cash Book Management Module:
1. Checkbook Level Permissions:
2. Setup per checkbook:
All posted payments and deposits could be posted automatically from “AP/AR/GL” or placed in batches for review.
3. Payment Form:
Note that you can pay for customers, vendors and miscellaneous (GL Direct), in addition, you could print checks directly from here.
4. Deposits Form:
You can also receive payments from Customers, vendors or miscellaneous, note that payments and deposits are integrated with the Analytical Accounting Module.
5. All Transactions are saved in the same batch:
6. Cash Receipts could be printed directly from the system:
7. All deposits could be posted once:
8. Automatic and manual reconciliation are available:
9. Reminders on Manual Payment and Cash Receipt:
Very nice module, worth testing if you are interested.