Sometimes you finds your self in a very deep technical investigations looking for the cause of a very stupid error message or behavior that does not represents the actual cause of the message, such as situations below:
1. “All Call Stack in use. Cannot Start Script” When opening GL Transaction Entry From.
2. Smart-list has no objects and tree view that holds the smart-lists is empty.
3. Smart-lists returns no data, smart-lists are exist but no data are shown in the lists.
4. On checkbook reconciliation, no data is presented on transactions preview to be reconciled.
Go to Reconcile Bank Statement>> Select your checkbook>> Click on Transactions>> No data!!
5. Smart-list exports unknown letters when exporting non-English characters to Excel.
6. Integration Manager integrates question marks “???” instead of the original non-English text upon importing any kind of transactions.
All the above point became well known behaviors to the collation conflict for non-Unicode characters, the simple solution for all the above errors is to Set the language to English under “Advanced” tab in Regional and Language options.
Hope that helps.