Sunday, January 29, 2012

Crystal Report: Sub Report did not show up on client machine

 

I been in a situation where I had to create a report with sub-report in crystal and the report worked perfectly on my machine.

while implementing the report on the client machines I noticed that the sub-report is always empty on all machines and even on the server.

I tried everything with no luck, I even recreated the report with no luck as well, after deep investigations in the issue I have noticed that both Main Report and Sub-Report are using commands and both has the same identical name “command”, changing the command name in the sub-report to “command_1” resolved my issue!!!

Hope that this does not happen to you and helps reducing research time!


Regards,
--
Mohammad R. Daoud MVP - MCT
MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
+962 - 79 - 999 65 85
me@mohdaoud.com
www.mohdaoud.com

4 comments:

workboy53 said...


The more modern reflective coatings on Mirror Sunglasses usually have several layers making them more durable and less likely to become scratched. While these sunglasses may be more expensive, you often get what you pay for when purchasing sunglasses.


Crystal Custom
Promotional Sunglasses
Promo Sunglasses
Personalized sunglasses
Customized sunglasses

Dharmendro Bhuyan said...

It is a very helpful blog. I know many information from this blog. thanks for share

Crystal Custom

linkon adam said...

This is really helpful. I have read this and achieved a lot of information.
[url=http://www.crystalcustom.com//]Crystal Custom[/url]
[url=http://www.crystalcustom.com//]Promotional Sunglasses[/url]
[url=http://www.crystalcustom.com//]Promo Sunglasses[/url]

Puja Shaha said...

IT Consultant

Our network of IT professionals bring together the expertise to address IT related issues for SMEs. If we cannot provide you with help with your problem, we will do our utmost to point you in the right direction.
We employ a consultative approach to ensure that all your requirements are met in a timley mannor and within budget. Website: www.thesmartoffice.ie

Related Posts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails