I been in a situation where I had to create a report with sub-report in crystal and the report worked perfectly on my machine.
while implementing the report on the client machines I noticed that the sub-report is always empty on all machines and even on the server.
I tried everything with no luck, I even recreated the report with no luck as well, after deep investigations in the issue I have noticed that both Main Report and Sub-Report are using commands and both has the same identical name “command”, changing the command name in the sub-report to “command_1” resolved my issue!!!
Hope that this does not happen to you and helps reducing research time!
Mohammad R. Daoud MVP - MCT
MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS
+962 - 79 - 999 65 85