Last couple of months, I been very very very much engaged, mainly with the below:
1. Did huge enhancements to my house, it took me around 21 days to finalize.
2. Setup new offices for my Dynamics Innovations www.di.jo, it took years!
3. Upgraded 5 clients to Dynamics GP 2010 and enhanced their environment by implementing Portals, Workflows and Reporting.
4. Went a trip around the Middle East for some clients (Bahrain, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia Jeddah and Makah and finally Syria)
5. Did a big task in reconciling one of my clients inventories to General Ledger along with identifying reasons behind having such a difference which was the nightmare.
6. Answered around 9 RFP’s.
7. Did more than 20 presentations for Microsoft Dynamics GP in my home country, 3 in Lebanon and 1 presentation in Bahrain.
I feel guilty not being an active blogger for the last couple of months, but will make sure to make it up for blog follower in the upcoming days!