Have you ever got a request to keep versions on Dynamics GP Data? With “Audit Trails” module you can!
Follow steps below to activate the Audit Trails:
1. Install the module for GP CD.
2. Go to “Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Setup >> Company >> Audit Trails >> Install Audit Trails” and click on “Install” :
2. Go to “Microsoft Dynamics GP menu >> Tools >> Setup >> Company >> Audit Trails >> Audit Trail Maintenance” and setup your Audit:
3. First click on “Refresh” to get the list of tables, and then select the needed table.
4. Click on “Apply Auditing” to select your table.
5. Click on “Auditing Options” to set filters on what data need to be monitored if required:
6. Click on “View” and enjoy monitoring changes on the selected table:
This looks typically like the smart list, you can utilize all smart list features here.